Kurzweil 1000 Version 13!
We are pleased to announce the release of Kurzweil 1000 Version 13. Kurzweil 1000 reads text aloud delivering natural-sounding voices and quick, easy access to virtually any content for people who are blind or visually impaired.
New features in Kurzweil 1000 Version 13 include:
• Camera support for HoverCam, in addition to ABiSee’s Zoom-Ex and Eye-Pal.
• ePub support that allows reading of ePub documents and the ability to write ePub documents that can be read on portable devices, such as an iPhone.
• Support for Microsoft Speech Platform, giving users access to more than a dozen additional text-to-speech voices in a variety of languages.
• The ability to choose the audio output device for a selected voice.
• OCR updates to ABBYY FineReader 10 and ScanSoft 18 which increases accuracy when recognizing documents and reduces time spent fixing errors in recognition.
We are proud to announce that Amit Ram has joined AbleTech as our new low-vision & blindness product specialist. Please feel free to contact Amit regarding any of your technology related questions at 604-532-8030 or email@example.com